Friday, August 6, 2010

Monif C... You've done it again!!!

While searching the web for my fall must haves and potential birthday outfits I had a few things in mind...super bold, super sexy, and all around fierce pieces to add to my collection. And then I ventured on to Monif C's website and OMG I AM IN LOVE....again!! Monif C is back with a banging fall line... full of sexy, body hugging dresses and beautiful bold colors and designs. This was exactly what I was looking for. If you are looking to update your look or step out of your box in a tasteful way, Monif C has got exactly what your looking for...





Visually these two jumpsuits are beyond gorgeous...beyond fierce. The Leopard Print number screams Studio 54 to me and anyone who knows me, knows I am infatuated with all things 70's. The Fire Print jumpsuit makes me think of South Beach in the 80's, either way it goes, they are exactly the type of outfits that a confident diva ( like myself) would love to wear. These outfits worn correctly will for sure turn heads, just remember to keep it simple and let the jumpsuit speak for its self. I have to admit though, I am a bit worried about how these jumpsuits will look on my body just because my tummy is my biggest problem area, so much so, that I did not wear a romper or a pair of shorts all summer long. So I will probably wait to try these on in the store before purchasing one.





























Back for the fall are Monif C's Marilyn Convertible Dresses, but this new version will have your sexy lady swag turnt up to the max... with the jersey material ruched and done in bold jewel tones, this dress will have you loving your curves. By the way, can I just say model Fluvia Lacerda is wearing the hell out of these dresses. I definitely will be picking up this dress in either black or red... paired with the new Yves Saint Laurent Leopard Print Pump (in my dreams) or with some other reasonably priced pair of leopard print pumps... OMG I will definitely be a show stopper. The Convertible dress is still offered in the original design it was last season, long or short and flowy. If you are afraid of not knowing how to tie the dress, don't worry, on the Monif C website they offer a link for you to watch videos on how to tie the dress...FYI they said they have created 22 different looks from this one dress. So pick one up.... you clearly will get your moneys worth.


















No comments:

Post a Comment