Friday, June 25, 2010

Head Over Heels for these Heels!

There is a new man in my life and his name is Jeffrey Campbell. When I first laid eyes on his creations I knew I was hooked for life. His boots are conversation starters, they command attention, so believe me when I say, when you walk into a room wearing these shoes all eye will be on you... well actually your feet. They are priced around $150.00 and up and they are worth every single penny. These are just a few I am drooling over right now...




All shoes available at http://www.solestruck.com/










1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! So I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. Where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete