Sunday, January 23, 2011

Where the hell is Spring?

Its official: I'm SOOOOO over winter! I'm over wearing coats and gloves, and if I see another snow flake... I am going going to knock Old Man Winter the hell out! Ahhh, now that I have gotten all that off my chest I feel a whole lot better.
When Atlanta was hit with that huge ice storm, a few weeks ago, I had a chance to start window shopping (online of course) for my potential spring wardrobe, and all I can say is, "I love the 60's and 70's!" I am ecstatic to see all the clothing inspired from the 60's and 70's, and everyone that knows me, knows I am completely and overly OBSESSED with the whole hippy, disco, Studio 54, free love era. Some of my most favorite books were written either in that time period or written about that time. So naturally, my most adored fashion trends also come from this era and I see TONS of items reflecting that this season. I'm seeing flowy fabrics, floral prints, chunky heels, sequins; just all things girlie and glamorous.
One of my New Years Resolutions ( besides trying to drop a dress size) is to try to incorporate more color in to my everyday wardrobe. And by color I mean any color, besides black, gray, and white. I am addicted to those colors and I need to break out of that cycle. Anyways let me quit rambling and show you all my "Spring Wish List" for 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment